Friday, June 4, 2010

What's Happening Now?

Well I have linked myself up into the social networking stratosphere. I have a Facebook, Linkedin, Google, Twitter and now a Blog account. Who would have known that at 49 I would be embarking on an entirely different phase of my career path. Entertainment I have always loved but sports were all the way at the bottom of the lists of to dos. So, now what? I am going to follow a couple guys and girls that I admire in sports. Starting with the BIG MAN himself, Shaq. I have a son that is most likely going to be as BIG as Shaq his name is Chaka, and I have another son who used to like sports but now that he is a teen he seems to want to follow his artistic dreams. Yep, a rapper is what he wants to become. His name is Cheikh but he is called Chucky.
So where is Shaq? I am a native Clevelander and I just cannot understand why we NEVER win the championship games. The Cleveland Indians, the Browns and the Cavs, what gives? most cities do not have 3 major league teams. I left Cleveland last year and although we have made the playoffs before we never win in the end. I just knew when Shaq came to Cleveland, he would help Lebron and Cleveland like he did for the Lakers. What happened? Now I hear that Lebron is a free agent and he might leave Cleveland, then what? Will Cleveland ever win? I am hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment